Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mommy's Night Out!

 
Sooo....my girlfriends and I, all of which are mamas to little babies ages 4 mos. - 8 yrs old, had a BLAST and a long overdue night out on the town! Sometimes its so nice to be with your girls that have the same sarcastic humor, teeheehee. There is nothing like letting your hair down, jammin' and drinkin!' Oh....and of course learning some "because mommy said so" tips! I can't wait until our next Mommy's Night Out when we hit up a reggae spot instead of the same old hip hop spot.

Unfotunately, I don't have any pictures to post. When you're having as much fun as we had.....who has time to pull out a camera?!?

Hope you all had a much needed night out!

Now, Cinderella has to go clean.... *grumble, grumble, grumble*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blog land! I love comments and conversation so you're welcome to share your thoughts! It'll make my day!