Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Big Tangle Of the Day....Literally!



Soooooo, what was I thinking?!? I washed my hair on Sunday and threw it back into a protective style bun. I kinda rushed through my wash routine and basically didn't comb through it(but finger-combed). ::sigh:: I guess I was hoping it would just be okay. Ummm, no! I just spent the past TWO days detangling my ginormously matted mess and putting in twists so I can rock a twist-out this weekend. I was very careful but still ended up cutting out some knots here and there, so we'll see how that affected my length next week.

Needless to say I drenched it with Shea Moisture Hair Smoothie, pure shea butter and a little bit of castor oil. I even sprayed some S-Curl moisturizer on it after putting the twists into a bun. Smh, no more shortcuts for me.

:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blog land! I love comments and conversation so you're welcome to share your thoughts! It'll make my day!