Monday, May 23, 2011

My True Loves....Family Fun

 Weekend Roundup - Family Fun!

His helmet kept slipping off and I thought it was toooo cute!

Though the humidity made 87 degrees feel like 95 degrees, we had a ton of fun playing at the park! Our oldest boy went horseback riding (with Daddy) and we just plain old had a good time. I can't wait for summer to finally get here, for us to go swimming and AND for some of these rainy days to go away!


 

I absolutely LOVE this picture of the two of them cracking up. Kids can be soooo funny sometimes, especially boys! :-)


There I am with my pumpkin! The humidity helped me achieve my big hair, along with bigger twists! Woohoo!

Hope your weekend was great, relaxing and fun too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blog land! I love comments and conversation so you're welcome to share your thoughts! It'll make my day!