Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm Stepping Into The Bloggy World....

I'm a 20-something well, almost 30, SAHM and I plan to document my journey of motherhood, healthy hair and other ramblings that interest me. I probably should've started this blog around my first pregnancy, which is also when I decided to transition from relaxed hair to natural hair, but I had no idea that a second pregnancy and lots of other discoveries lied ahead. I hope to share the knowledge and sources of information I have learned, up to this point, in some kind of organized fashion......still trying to figure out how to do that.
Anyway, I'm excited to see what this blog will turn into, from my creative side and the responses from others.
Oh, did I mention that I will have some rambles and rants here and there?

xo,
Deia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blog land! I love comments and conversation so you're welcome to share your thoughts! It'll make my day!