Monday, September 12, 2011

Identity Crisis much? Lol

Ok, so I think I've played around with the look of my blog enough. Ha ha. I'm having identity crisis issues....nah, I just get bored quickly I guess. Not to mention, when I was working, I did a lot of computer design....well CAD - computer aided design - so I guess I'm missing that type of work. Anyway, the hubby did great this weekend with football watching and fantasy football stuff. It didn't get too crazy in the house. He remembered where he was all day...which was NOT at any stadiums...but at home. I say all in all it was a good Sunday, aside from remembering 9-11-01. Everytime I think about 9-11, I remember the shock and try not to cry....though that can be hard.

This weekend, the hubby had a surprise for me, which I was not excited about at all. Luckily it turned out to be all that I needed. An hour long massage with the best masseuse known to man. I left there and felt so weird, because I didn't have any more tightness in my shoulders or back. She was a smooth $70, so I'm not sure how often I will be going to her....but I will be going back (I'm thinking every couple of months). I recommend everyone get a professional massage more often when feeling stressed. IT REALLY DOES HELP! My boothang's awesome. :-)

I also looked at some youtube videos and watch Meechy Monroe's video on her gorgeous, signature twist out. I tried it....didn't use the right product for holding and had another HAIR FAIL. I may try it again tomorrow or try a different style.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you said your hubby remembered he was at home and not the stadium! we live in a studio and you can only imagine the looks i give my hubby when he starts to go off!!! i can't wait to have a larger space! the massage sounds lovely! points for the hubby--he was on a roll this weekend:-) he needs to call my hubby and tell my hubby i could use a masseuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new blog look. It's simple and clean. I'd add just a tad more color though lol. that's my identiy issues.

    anyway, your family is beautiful. lol@boothang

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am loving the new look!

    ahhh, a massage sounds perfect ... just want i need right about now! sweet hubby of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! My hubby was really making fun of me too.

    @Michelle - If I added anything else to this.....I'd never hear the end of it from my husband. Oh...and i got 'boothang' from one of my fb friends. :-)

    @Mrs. Pancakes - I think this is gonna be an okay football season for us, lol.

    @Faith--- Run and go get one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new change--but I have to admit, I REALLY liked that last header you had with your the black & white pic too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blog land! I love comments and conversation so you're welcome to share your thoughts! It'll make my day!