Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 1 of FALL CRAWL

Fall is almost here and its time to get crafty!!! I'm definitely not the most crafty person in the world, but I surely can decorate some already put-together crafts! He he. Anyway, I've decided (some time ago) that my tots will be a reason for me to get crafty. I've always wanted to be the kind of mom that decorates the home for every holiday and makes cute party sweets. I haven't started doing this just yet but I think now is a good time to start, especially with all the inspiration I've been seeing. Enter in....Marilyn over at The ArtsyGirl Connection. She is a very artsy lady with all kinds of beautiful things on her blog so check her out, here. Today is the first day of her FALL CRAWL, where she will be showcasing the crafts, recipes and other fall diy projects form various bloggers for the rest of the month. I'm excited to be apart of it and to get some cool ideas for the seasons to come (with a mere change of the colors :-)).

The Artsy Girl Connection



Today's craft is from Marilyn herself! She made the cutest little paper pumpkins (pictorial included)! These are a must-do, but maybe everything will be. :-)

2 comments:

  1. i want to be the type of mom who decorates for every holiday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks.. I'm excited to see what you have in store.. can't wait. :)) *YOUR BLOG CRACKS ME UP* - I love it.. I always read and laugh.. :)) too cute..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blog land! I love comments and conversation so you're welcome to share your thoughts! It'll make my day!