Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Crawl Updates!

I hope someone has gotten "crafty" or tried or added a new recipe from these inspirational fall season diy - do it yourself - projects! I know I have and will be posting my easy to do craft tomorrow.

I've been extremely busy the past few days with pre-school pictures, mom group playdates and making a collage for my son's preschool class. It was his homework. :-) Annnnddddd, my hubby went to the Monday night football game at the Cowboys stadium. We are NOT Cowboys fans, but we ARE Cowboys Stadium fans! Anyway, that has all kept me very busy entertaining and occupying the time of my 2 tots under 2.

So...back to some Fall Crawl craft/recipe updates:
Monday's visit was to Chez Mukweto. Her fall craft were tres (french = very) cool decorative yarn balls!
They're easy to do, so visit her page for the tutorial!
Tuesday's visit was to Food, Folks and Fun. The recipe up for the day was Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!
This looks like a cool kid's party dessert. Good ideas for moms!

Today's craft takes us to Kim & Lars. They give a step-by-step guide in making your own photo notecards. Click on their name and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blog land! I love comments and conversation so you're welcome to share your thoughts! It'll make my day!