Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bizzzzzy bizzzzy me!

I've been sooooo busy, that I haven't had time for anything! Goodness!
My hubby has a project, that he is the lead contractor on, that's located 3 hours away, so sometimes he stays the night where the construction site is.
That means I'm entertaining, yanking and feeding my two tots....by myself all day and night.
It is a lot of work and the time I do wind it down, I'm catching up on my DVR'd shows.
Whew!
I have so many blogs to catch up on, but hopefully I'll be able to do so tonight when he gets back.....but then he'll go back out of town again tomorrow. :-(
Talk about stressful......two babies under two....and not twins!

4 comments:

  1. You're definitely a busy mom. Hopefully you get to fully unwind once your hubby is home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deia! I'm covering you in prayer right now. That's a lot, but you can do it!!! Get your strength up for tonight when he comes home so you two can unwind together before he heads back out.

    tiannamae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I know how you feel. My husband is in construction too (civil engineer) and those days that he has to make overnight trips are killer! Thankfully, all of his projects here recently have been within his region, i.e. day trips. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh if it were twins, God help you! But remember this time. They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blog land! I love comments and conversation so you're welcome to share your thoughts! It'll make my day!