Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Patch & Pumpkin Craft

Last weekend, my hubby got a little too comfortable at the bar and got completely drunk. I guess he thought he could do things like he used to but instead was out of commission for all of Saturday. :-( We still managed to make it to the pumpkin patch with friends (actually the friend he got drunk with). Needless to say, I was not happy about it....but I laughed a lot.
His birthday was this past Wednesday and we kept it very low key, since he already celebrated the previous Friday at the bar. Anywho.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my honey! I'm thinking we'll celebrate, just the two of us, at the end of the month when my mom gets here and after he takes his PE exam.




Once we got home, Double D and I made a pumpkin for him (even though he treats them like basketballs). He helped put stickers of spiders and spider webs over half of the pumpkin and tried throwing the rest of them....as well as sticking one on his face. I finished putting the stickers on and stuck the self-adhesive rhinestones on, so it could match my other ones. :-)




HAPPY FRIDAY! Hopefully this weekend I'll get some time to myself because these boys have been driving me crazy all week. Mommy needs a break.

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are TOO cute! I love lil man's tummy over his shorts.

    tiannamae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, how cute are your boys! can't get over the cuteness! i want to got to a pumpkin patch too ... have yet to carve a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blog land! I love comments and conversation so you're welcome to share your thoughts! It'll make my day!